Rely on Our Comprehensive Process to Stay Organized and On-Schedule
Our expert planning and management team ensures a home renovation success!
The key to an efficient and cost-effective remodeling or new home construction is thorough and comprehensive planning. At ATD Contracting Services, we pride ourselves in our ability to handle projects from beginning to end. We take the time to understand the needs of our customers, and design a plan focused on meeting quality standards, timelines and budgets.
What Are the Benefits of Working with a Project Manager?
When you are ready to start a home renovation project, having a project manager has many benefits.
- Cost Effective Build – A project manager can make sure that everything being done on site meets your expectations. This prevents wasted materials or labor, and keeps your project on budget.
- Timely Construction & Scheduling – Coordinating the many different tasks and people that make up a project helps to ensure that your project completes every step correctly and on-time.
- High-Quality Work – The job of a project manager is to set the standard in quality. They keep track of everything that is completed, and ensure that you are 100% satisfied.
At ATD Contracting Services, all of our projects benefit from a dedicated project manager. From keeping you on budget and on schedule to coordinating staff and materials, we’re committed to providing you an enjoyable and stress-free experience.
Home Remodeling Expertise from Start to Finish
With years of experience in and around the Oakville area, we have made many dream homes a reality. From design to construction, we are with you every step of the way. Our projects include:
- Whole Home Renovations
- New Custom Homes
- Home Additions
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels
- Landscape Remodeling and Design
- Basement Renovations
Whatever your project needs, we have a solution for you. Through our detailed project planning process, we provide you an outline of what it will take to complete your project, taking the guesswork out of your home projects.
Call Us Today!
With a team of over 70 skilled and experienced workers, an in-house design team, dedicated project managers, skilled trades, estimators and coordinators, we can build your dream home for you. We can even handle permits and compliance issues on your behalf, ensuring your project meets local by-laws and the Ontario Building Code.